Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Hey 19, Kiss This!


After feeling so great about my 19 mile run, I decided to hit up a bakery that I've been following on twitter for a mouthwatering long time. Kiss My Bundt. She had me at her pun. Plus, the word bundt reminds me of my dear friend Jodie, and how whenever we say Bundt (which comes up more often than one would think) we STILL reenact the scene from My Big Fat Greek Wedding. And still find it hilarious, every time!

I met up with my friend Melissa, who had run 9 miles that morning. I tasted a slice of the "Big Ol' Bundt" of the day, and Melissa had the Red Velvet mini-bundt. mmm.mmm. My slice was the most seriously moist cake that I believe I've ever had.


Clearly, it wasn't fair for me to leave Seth out. He'd run 19 miles too. I'm a giver, what can I say. And, I needed to justify seconds. So, I got a box of 4 mini-bundts to take home. Carrot Cake, Cookies & Cream, Lemon & Red Velvet. Our personal opinion... the red velvet and cookies and cream were the best of this foursome.


Craving some Red Velvet? The LA Times recently posted Kiss My Bundt's Red Velvet Recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment