Saturday, September 12, 2009

My Milkshake....

Following a pretty miserable (more to come on that in another blog) 11 mile run this morning, I was pleased to discover (from my friend Melissa) that today is National Chocolate Milkshake Day. I'm not going to question why it exists.

If I was on the East Coast, I'd hit up Bruster's - my favorite chocolate milkshake, without question. Here on the west coast the solid choice was In-N-Out. Only complaint - just 1 size option which I like to call "not big enough."


P.S. If you want to celebrate Chocolate Milkshake Day but are watching your calorie intake, check out this recipe from Hungry Girl!

1 comment:

  1. Sebelum dan sesudahnya saya ucapkan terima kasih untuk penulis blog ini karena telah membuka komentar publik untuk semua orang dan untuk berbagi pengalaman dengan setiap pengunjung blog ini....
    penjelasan seterusnya
    penjelasan selanjutnya
    penjelasan lebih terpercaya
    penjelasan lebih akurat
    penjelasan lebih detail
    penjelasan lebih lengkap

    ReplyDelete